Welcome to Mint Spring United Methodist Church
Mint Spring United Methodist Church has been serving the Lord in Augusta County at least since 1884, although it may be as early as 1866. On August 17th, 1889 a committee was appointed to purchase the church building at Mint Spring. Originally we were a six point charge which was reduced to a four point charge in 1900. In 1915 the Greenville-Mint Spring charge was formed. In 1987 both Mint Spring and Greenville went stationary. In 1933 we built the new church building. In August of 1955 that building was partially destroyed by fire. In October of that same year (1955) the building was restored and a rededication service held.